Sunday, May 13, 2012

Countdown to Summer - Week 2 - Sunday

No workout today. I didn't get much sleep and I woke up with a terrible headache. I'm a wreck because I went to see my mom in the hospital yesterday. I don't know what I was expecting. She had double bypass surgery on Tuesday and she's still in the ICU because her oxygen levels aren't going up and she's in a lot of pain from where they had to drain fluid from her lungs. I've never seen my mom so tired and scared. I held it together until I left, but I didn't even make it to the elevators before I started bawling, and I cried the entire two hour drive home. I went straight to bed (though I did get up to eat two hot dogs - I was actually craving spaghetti and meatballs).  I was up late, crying on and off. I'm scared. This is my mom.

I didn't eat much today - just some mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers. Oh, and some almonds.

No comments: