Wednesday, September 14, 2016

NROL - Original: Week 2 - Break In A (WO3)

Monday kind of sucked. I knew I wasn't going to do my cardio. Food wasn't that great, either:

coffee w/ Splenda & creamer
cheese & crackers
salad w/ chicken breast & Italian dressing
banana & turkey pepperoni - I can't believe I was still hungry after eating 8 ounces of chicken and a giant salad

Numbers:

Carbs - 136 g
Fiber - 7 g
Fat - 52 g
Protein - 78 g
Total Calories - 1333
C/F/P % - 41/35/24

Not good at all.

So, Tuesday was lifting. Bah.

NROL Break In A, Workout 2:

squat - 2x15xbodyweight
static lunge - 2x15xbodyweight
dumbbell two point row w/ elbows out - 2x15x10 lbs
push ups - 2x15 on my knees
Swiss ball crunch - 2x20

I really, really, really need to work on my push ups. These were pitiful.

Food:

coffee w/ Splenda & creamer - Normal person amounts today - just one cup
salad w/ chicken breast, cheese & Caesar dressing
apple & cottage cheese

Numbers:

Carbs - 63 g
Fiber - 7 g
Fat - 46 g
Protein - 64 g
Total Calories - 1078
C/F/P % - 27/45/28


No comments: