Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm back, sort of.

I probably won't be back to daily blogging until after the Spartan, which is three weeks from today. I'll have 13 weeks from that point until school ends, and I'd like to be back down to my pre-fuck up weight. It's going to be a bitch but I can't keep going on like this. I need to be more active (as in, work out six days a week) and eat more vegetables (as in, stop eating junk).

Last week, I found EA Sports Active 2 on sale at Walmart for $10 so I picked it up, figuring Sebastian would like it. We also got him the Jillian Michaels Ultimate Medicine Ball Cross Training System. It was $9 at Sports Authority!!! We were there looking for medicine balls for ourselves so we could fully participate in some of the Saturday Fitness Beatdown challenges. We haven't missed on this year. Sebastian even tries them sometimes. Anyway, since he has expressed the desire to be more active, we figured these things were the right price for a little beginner. This morning he did his first Sports Active workout and he totally rocked it. He worked hard and even had fun at some points. I'm really proud of him.

Speaking of workouts, I got behind on my 100 burpee challenge, so I had to do day 16, 17 and 18 - 51 burpees! Plus I had two weight workouts to squeeze in and since I really don't want to do anything tomorrow, I doubled up today. I'm whooped! Oh, and I did the Saturday Fitness Beatdown, which was stability ball tricep kickbacks.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk, half a banana
turkey salad w/ light raspberry vinaigrette dressing
turkey & cheese sandwich, raw vegetables w/ light ranch dressing
peanut butter & nutella sandwich - Damn it, I did not need this. I should have made my dinner instead.
cheese sticks & garlic bread w/ marinara

Tomorrow my Weight Watchers week resets. Thankfully. Not that that ever really means anything. *sigh*

No comments: