Wednesday, February 8, 2012

31 Days until the Spartan Sprint

Food sucked and I didn't get any exercise, other than my 8 burpees. I had to take my son home from school early today because he threw up. His allergies are aggravating his cough and that's making him sick. It's a cycle. He has an appointment with his allergist on Monday and it's just not going to come soon enough.

I had my first appointment with a dermatologist today. I officially have rosacea. Since I'm allergic to tetracycline, she prescribed metronidazole (Flagyl). I'm not allowed to drink alcohol while taking it (and I have enough refills for a year, if it works). I wish she'd told me I need to clean up my diet or my face will burst into flames. I mean, I know a better diet would help but it would mean more coming from a doctor.

No comments: