Monday, July 14, 2008

Video Workout Challenge - Week 2

Monday

I've pretty much decided not to focus on my diet until I get home from New York and can really make an effort. I have a hard enough time staying on plan when I don't have company and stress. I just wish the diet portion of all this came to me as easily as the exercise does.

I did TJ Ab Jam, standing segment only, and Cardio Kickbox today. My abs were screaming yesterday after Saturday's session.

Tuesday

I did Turbo Sculpt today. I don't know what to do about weights for it. 3 pounds for lateral raises are plenty, but for chest presses and flys, forget it! I didn't even get my 5 pounders out today, so it didn't occur to me to switch when the chest work started. I'll try to remember for next week.

And I hate squats and lunges. Seriously. I have no muscle endurance at all.

Food hasn't been horrible, but it's not great, either.

Wednesday

Turbo Jam Cardio Party today. It was fun, but frustrating because I'm not picking up the moves quickly. I definitely like these TJ cardio videos. I'm not enjoying Turbo Sculpt at all.

I don't know if it's because I'm weaning myself off coffee or what but I have been exhausted since the weekend. Just completely wiped out, like I could sleep all day and night. It's frustrating. I want to play with the Wii, but have no energy at all.

Thursday

Biggest Loser Power Sculpt Level One today, with 5 pounders. I really, really need to work on muscle endurance. I have great strength, but can't go for very long at all.

Here's something I don't understand. No matter how much I don't want to, I always a) work out and b) drink my water. Why the hell can't I treat diet the same way????

Friday

TJ Ab Jam and Fat Blaster today. I'm pretty confident with the Ab Jam and it doesn't make me sweat as much as it used to. Fat Blaster was sweaty, and I stuck mostly to the low intensity modifications, because the kids were still sleeping. Plus, I'm a total buffoon with the footwork.

Saturday

Biggest Loser Strength & Sculpt and Boot Camp today. I love watching and listening to Bob Harper, but I really hate these workouts. Of course, I'll still do them for the next two weeks, but I am totally ready to move on. I have mega-huge plans for my next phase!

Sunday

Eating bad!!

No comments: