Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Determined in December - Day 4

Today was my lifting circuit:

squat - 3x5x105 lbs
assisted chin up - 3x5
dumbbell shoulder press - 3x5x25 lbs - up a smidge from last time
dead lift - 3x5x85 - next time I will increase my weight

and Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout. I burned 195 calories. I forgot how much fun this simple workout is.

Food:
coffee w/ half & half and Splenda
Oriental chicken salad w/ fat free honey mustard dressing
Oatmeal w/ peanut butter & banana, sausage link

I'm still having major guilt over eating food. I know I have to eat and I know eating less does not equal more/better weight loss. I know all of this. I've been doing this for five years. I know, I know, I know. But it still doesn't change the fact that I have food issues. I also have no interest in therapy or anything like that. I just have to be in the right frame of mind, and only I can get myself there.

No comments: