Sunday, December 2, 2012

Determined in December - Day 2

For a brief moment, I couldn't remember what I was calling this group of posts. I thought it was Desperate in December, and that pretty much sums it up. I am desperate to get my body back, to be in control of my food intake again. Desperate to achieve the fitness level I once had, than improve. Determined, desperate...whatever. It depends on my mood. Today I'm determined. Tomorrow, I may be desperate.

Today's workout was Party Express from Shaun T's Rockin' Body. It was a 25 minute workout that was tons of fun. I'm a really shitty dancer but I'm getting more comfortable just moving my body. I am determined to be a decent dancer. Anyway, I burned 264 calories. And had fun.

Food:
coffee w/ half & half and Splenda
turkey and cheese sandwich - I was at a birthday party for my niece and I had to eat something. I did not have any cake.
salad w/ venison & beans
oatmeal w/ banana & peanut butter
hamburger on flour tortilla

I feel like I ate a ton today. And I feel very, very guilty.

No comments: