Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Storm The Beach - Week 1 - Wednesday

It was another early morning with OBX Team Camps. Today we alternated running and stretching and bodyweight exercises (lunges, high jumps, curb kickers [these are fun!], push ups, tricep dips). It was exhausting and my entire body felt like a wet noodle by the time I finished. I'm taking 6 Activity Points again.

After work, I headed over to the middle school to do GO FAR with them.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2 P+]
apple & burger [5 P+]
chicken salad w/ cheese & fat free dressing [6 P+]
granola bar [5 P+]
chicken fajita salad [12 P+]

I know I'm not eating enough. I'm afraid to eat more. I know that less is not always better and that undereating, starvation mode, blah blah blah. I know all that. Damn, I've been doing this for 5 years. I know just about everyfuckingthing about nutrition and exercise. I also know that it's a complete mind fuck and hard to control.

No comments: