Sunday, June 1, 2008

BGB-1 Week 9

Monday

I did my Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout this morning. It went well. I did the standing abs segment of the Ab Jam, and I attempted the lying portion but it sucked. I can't do it. I'll give it another shot next week. I think part of my problem was I was facing away from the TV so I had to twist around to see what was going on. I'll face the TV next time.

Let's not discuss food, shall we?

Tuesday

Slightly new weight routine. I liked it, though I'm not thrilled about pronated lat pulls. I really, really need a pull up bar.

I was ridiculously hungry today. I didn't have any junk food, so that was good.

Wednesday

Good workout. I like the step ups a lot better than lunges and split squats, that's for sure. HIIT wasn't as intense has it could have been.

I was incredibly hungry today. I resisted many temptations though.

Thursday

No workout today. It's a bit chilly out, so we're staying in and playing board games. I am absolutely disgusted with my food choices today.

Friday

Great workout! I swapped out the barbell pullovers for dumbbell pullovers and they feel so much better! Good eats today, too!

Saturday

Wonderful workout. I really pushed the HIIT!!!

Food, not so good.

Sunday

Food sucks. I suck.

No comments: