Monday, February 25, 2013

Turbo Fire Challenge - Day 1

So yes, I had to restart because I joined the challenge last minute, and thought I was a day behind and I had a ton of shit get in the way last week. Turns out, that we have to start by tomorrow, so I decided to restart today. Today also marked Day 1 of another challenge that I'm in. The woman I'm taking my Turbo Kick training from has a 90 day challenge kicking off today, so I joined that for accountability.

Speaking of Turbo Kick, I am officially registered for the certification on April 13. I cannot fucking wait. Now I just need to find some good shoes. Running shoes suck.

So, today's workout was Fire 30. I don't like this one at all. Chalene does the twist move but it's half assed, without the second jab and the knee. It's really fucking annoying. It's twist, jab, jab. But a twist consists of a jab, cross, jab, knee. This stupid combo in Fire 30 is jab, cross, a sort of jab, then two jabs (and at some point you're actually turning between the last two jabs). It's not a good twist at all.

I'm also doing a 7-day 100 rep challenge with my other workout group. 100 push ups and 100 squats. Today was Day 1 for that shit, too.

Food:
coffee w/ half & half & Splenda
shredded pork w/ baked beans, coleslaw & whole wheat breadsticks (I ate too many breadsticks, I admit)
chicken Parmesan & green beans
almonds (I probably ate too many of these, as well)

No comments: