Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Flying Pirate Training - Day 22

My body is a bit sore from yesterday's workout. Nothing major but I definitely need some light movement to keep from getting too stiff. The weather is cold as hell and I waited as long as I could to do my first run of my training program. Today was supposed to be 2 miles, either run non-stop or do 3 minute run/1 minute walk intervals. I ended up doing a total of 2.29 miles in 26:30 and burned 270 calories. I ran the first 8:30, then had to do intervals of not quite 3:1, more like 2:1. I got a headache about 10 minutes in because I hadn't had anything to drink but coffee. I took a bottle of water with me, but I really need to drink lots of water before my runs. For that reason, I think I'm going to be working out in the evenings during the week, and get up early on Saturdays to hydrate. And eat. I need to eat before my runs, rather than going hours and hours from meal to run. Maybe an hour before I'm ready to head out.

I've decided that I eventually want to get my Hip Hop Hustle certification. I've been watching HHH videos on YouTube for months now and I've always said that there is no way I can do it. Fuck that. I can do anything and god damn it, I am going to learn to dance. It's something I've wanted to do all my life and now that I am finally living my life, I'm going to move my body.

Food:
coffee w/ Splenda & half & half
apple & Greek yogurt
scrambled eggs w/ onions, avocado, salsa & sour cream, sweet potato
meatballs w/ spaghetti sauce, brown rice - I meant to have green beans too, and totally forgot to make them.

Calories: 1400
Carbs: 137
Fiber: 18
Fat: 57
Protein: 65


No comments: