Monday, January 21, 2013

Flying Pirate Training - Day 21

Today was weights. I am doing my own thing, just keeping it simple.

squat - 1x5x100, 1x5x105, 1x5x110
assisted chin up - 3x5

Romanian deadlift - 1x5x100, 1x5x105, 1x5x110
dumbbell shoulder press - 3x5x25

Bulgarian split squat - 3x5
push up - 3x5

My legs were pretty toasted after this ass kicking, but I went ahead and did Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout (burned 187 calories). I was really exhausted and didn't have much energy for the cardio. I don't know if it was because I worked my legs so hard with the weights or because all I'd had to eat was coffee, an apple and yogurt, and I did my workout at 3 PM. Still, I felt pretty awesome when I finished. I was sweating my ass off even though my garage was cold. And by the way, Turbo on concrete is so much better than Turbo in carpet, or even laminate flooring like my old house had. I need to try it in a gym.

Food:
coffee w/ Splenda & half & half
apple w/ Greek yogurt
omelet w/ onions, avocado, salsa & sour cream
oatmeal w/ peanut butter & banana
almonds

Calories: 1392
Carbs: 120
Fiber: 19
Fat: 66
Protein: 65


No comments: