Saturday, June 30, 2012

NROL4L - Week 1 - Saturday

My toe is not broken but my toe & foot are really sore and stiff. They are getting better but I decided to take it easy today.


plank w/ reduced base of support - 2x15 sec per side -  I actually just planked as long as I could (in push up position) with my ankles crossed, bad foot on top of good foot.
Swiss ball mountain climber - 2x15 per side - I couldn't do these either - had to do jack knives.

box jumps - I did not do these because of my foot. I did dumbbell swings instead, 2x8x25 pounds.

front squat - 2x15x45 lbs
3 pt db row - 2x15x25 lbs per side
step up - 2x15 per side (bodyweight) - I skipped these and really didn't feel like doing a substitution.
push up - 2x15 - I did them all on my knees because of my bad toe.

No metabolic workout - I wanted to go easy on my foot. On Tuesday, I will modify my workout do box jumps for my power training. I'm taking the next two days off to rest and heal.


Food:
coffee w/ milk
eggs w/ turkey bacon, sandwich thin w/ butter
homemade mac & cheese


I took a long nap this afternoon. Ugh. I'm lazy.

No comments: