Thursday, June 28, 2012

NROL4L - Week 1 - Thursday

I had a candy bar after I blogged last night. It was one of those new Thin Mint flavored whatevers. I can't remember. Anyway, it wasn't really all that great.

My abs are still tender from Tuesday. Here's today's workout:

side plank  - 2x15 sec per side
spiderman plank - 2x10 per side

explosive elevated push up - 2x8

Romanian dead lift - 2x15x65 lbs
suspended push up - 2x15
split squat w/ rear foot elevated - 2x15 per side, bodyweight only. They were hard. I'm having major balance issues.
inverted row - 2x15 - I did these on the suspension trainer at a 45 degree angle. I also switched between, pronated, neutral, and supinated grips with each rep. Very smooth with the trainer.

Then I did HIIT 15 from Turbo Fire. I was exhausted. I need to start eating breakfast.

Food:
coffee w/ milk
nuts
cottage cheese
pork chop & green beans w/ olive oil
ice cream

2 comments:

Sable Weisman said...

Split squats are SERIOUSLY hard. I still can't do 'em and I've been training for 2.5 years!!

Becky said...

They are! I have such balance issues, but I like to do them because they get results!