Sunday, June 24, 2012

NROL4L - Week 1 - Sunday

I'm not doing weigh ins. I'm going by how my clothes feel and how hot I think I look :p

I also decided not to start the Insanity Asylum part of my program. My speed ladder is in storage. I'll stick with Turbo Fire until I'm all moved. I was tired after work, from lack of sleep, and didn't really want to work out. Still, I felt I needed to do something so I pulled out my heart rate monitor and decided to see what my VO2max is. It's been a while since I tested, so I hauled my ass down to the high school track and did a 1 mile jog. According to this, my VO2max is roughly 39.39 ml/kg/min. I'm not sure how much I trust all this, but it's a guideline. The goal is for that number to go up - move more oxygen per minute.

Food
coffee w/ milk
cottage cheese
eggs w/ turkey bacon & chipotle dipping sauce

I know I didn't eat much today. I was really busy.

No comments: