Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Storm The Beach - Week 6 - Monday

This is it! The last week of team camp! It's been fun, sort of, but I can't wait for it to be over.

We went to the beach today. We had to run a bit, I kept up fairly well and didn't cry. We also practiced some of the obstacles we'll be facing Saturday. We ran with a 15-pound sandbag, we crawled through 20-foot tubes into the surf (awesome!!!) and at the end, we had do climb a 14-foot wall. I wasn't doing it (because I'm afraid of heights and I'm always worry that my fat ass is going to break something) but they made me. It wasn't horrible. I almost went again to make sure I really could do it. When I got to the top, one of the trainers called me back to the railing but I told him there was no way I was looking down. I know I have to get over my fear of shit like this. All in all, today was fun.

Food:
iced coffee w/ half & half
apple & cottage cheese
beef patty w/ barbecue sauce & potato
hard boiled eggs & pepper slices
salad w/ hamburger & light dressing

I'm logging in MyFitnessPal again. I hate it, but whatever.

No comments: