Monday, April 9, 2012

Storm The Beach - Week 5 - Monday

I didn't make it to team camp this morning. Normally, when my alarm goes off at 4:45, I close my eyes and lie there listening to talk radio for a few minutes, the end of Coast To Coast AM. Last night, the radio station was dead air (for the billionth time - East Carolina Radio truly sucks. Back when they played good music, they had this problem a lot, then they switched over to conservative talk radio (except for C2C) and have still had this problem. It's like they don't get the feed from whatever show they are airing, and don't even realize it or care.). So it was 6:30 when my alarm went off again.

Food:
iced coffee w/ half & half
hard boiled eggs
broccoli & almonds

And then I started eating a bunch of junk. Damn it. I hate this freaking cycle.

No comments: