Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Storm The Beach - Week 5 - Wednesday

We were supposed to be on the beach today, doing all that awful shit that made me cry like a baby last week. Fortunately, it was cold and windy, so we went to the gym and did push ups and other awful shit without the wind. It was a good workout. I like working with weights. I love weight lifting.

I am really ready for this event to be over. I don't like getting up before 5 AM to go do stuff that makes me cry half the time. Certain things about team camp, I love. Others, I really, really hate. I'm so torn on doing another session. The people are fantastic but this really isn't my style. For one thing, it costs money, and I'm cheap, and as I've demonstrated, I am not getting my money's worth because I haven't made it to every session. So even paying for a service is no guarantee I'll get the maximum benefit from it.

Food:
tea w/ half & half
eggs w/ cheese & turkey bacon
hamburger on oopsie roll
almonds
oopsie roll w/ sugar free jam - Okay, if I am being honest, I ate the entire batch of oopsies today.
chicken enchilada pie
tea w/ half & half

No comments: