Friday, April 19, 2013

Cathe STS - Day 12

Today was Back & Triceps. It sucked LOL I love the tricep work and the rows for the back, but I'm not digging the chin ups one but. I can't tell whether I'm enjoying STS or not. The moves are good, and I understand the concept Cathe's pushing. When I did P90X, it didn't really make sense - to have so many damn exercises. But when you remember that you're only doing one set of each, and say there are six tricep exercises, that's pretty much the same as doing three sets of two different exercises. And that makes sense to me. One thing I do not really like about STS is that the reps are pumped out pretty fast. I like to move slower, with more tension in the muscle. Sure, I could pause the video and all that but that's kind of a pain in the ass.

Food:
coffee w/ half & half & Splenda
eggs w/ turkey sausage & Sweet Heat Addiction, toast w/ butter
candy bar - At least it was just one! Ugh.
spaghetti w/ breadstick

No comments: