Monday, April 8, 2013

Cathe STS - Day 1

I've decided that I need to work out with my virtual workout buddy again, so we started Cathe Friedrich's Shock Training System. She has done it before and loved it. It was either this, or P90X. I didn't feel like dealing with Tony Horton 6-7 days a week, so Cathe 3 times a week works for me. I'm going to fill in with Turbo, learning my first teaching round. Certification is on Saturday. Eek!

STS is a different workout each time. And there are a lot of exercises. Some of the moves are really weird and have multiple steps. I'm not going to bother listing them in my workouts. I may summarize though. Today was Disc 3 (Legs), so that my legs have time to recover before Saturday.

I will say that I absolutely hated the workout. My balance is off, my muscles are week, and I'm generally just in a pissy mood about a lot of shit. And before anyone chimes in that exercise release endorphins to make you feel better, FUCK YOU.

Food:
coffee w/ Splenda & rice milk
chicken salad w/ green beans & baked potato
bacon turkey burger w/ cauliflower

I feel like there was something else I ate, but I can't remember! I know I didn't eat any junk. I do remember feeling guilty for eating the salad. It's lettuce, black beans, corn & chicken breast. Nothing to feel guilty about, but I'm a fat fucking pig and shouldn't be eating anything. And if you're going to chime in with something about needing to eat, yes, I fucking know. Have you noticed how long I've been writing this blog? I. Fucking. Know. It. All.

No comments: