Monday, September 3, 2012

MMA Challenge - Tapout XT - W1D3

Today's workout was Strength & Force Upper. I was supposed to also do the ab workout, but I'm only going to do the ab workout once a week, on my "off" days. So Saturdays. I probably should have done it the other day but didn't think about it. Anyway, this was strength training, with a band and body weight. I took 4 Activity Points for it. I wasn't crazy about it, but I was very distracted by other stuff going on today.

Food [WW P+ values]:
coffee w/ milk [3]
apple & cottage cheese [4]
quinoa [5]
cantaloupe & string cheese [4]

Yeah, I know I'm low on points again. It will get better in a few days. The very thought of food right now makes me ill. I did eat quite a bit of cantaloupe though. I have some chicken cooked up so tomorrow should be chock full of protein!

No comments: