Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Focus T25 - Day 2

I didn't get my workout in today. I think I'm going to have to shift the schedule around so that I'm taking my rest days during the week. I'll get caught up and normalize my schedule for workouts within 2 weeks. I will work out tomorrow and Thursday, do Friday as written, and do my missed workout on Saturday. I really need to get my workouts in Friday through Sunday. Fridays are doubles anyway. If I do doubles on Saturday and Sunday...that just leaves me with one day during the week that I have to squeeze in 25 minutes. I don't know. It really all depends on what time I get home from work.

Food:
coffee w/ half & half & Splenda
black bean soup, corn medley (this awesome new side dish at work), string cheese
blueberry muffin w/ skim milk
watermelon
cheese

I know, I need to work on my food! I'm just trying not to eat junk food right now. And fortunately, I'm not all that hungry and I'm not craving anything that is generally a trigger. At work, I'm trying to stick to as much unprocessed food as I can.

No comments: