Monday, September 2, 2013

Focus T25 - Day 1

Woot, woot! I'm back, biatches!!!! My schedule is still crazy. I've put roller derby on hold because of the lack of time to do shit around the house, and what to I do? Extend my hours at work! I'm losing my Sunday hours but we're going to make up for it by working for an hour or so each night during the week. But anyway...

I weighed in yesterday at 158. So my goal is to lose...30 pounds by my 39th birthday (not until May). I didn't take measurements (just remember 43). I'm just going to go by how my clothes feel. I don't have the energy or motivation to deal with numbers, so I won't be tracking calories out, calories in, points or anything like that. I know how to fucking eat. Measuring and weighing will drive me insane.

Today's workout was Alpha Cardio from Shaun T's Focus T25. It completely rocked!! I had to do the modifications the whole time but it was still a good workout. I loved how I felt when I was done. I am looking forward to tomorrow!

Food:
coffee w/ Splenda & half & half
pepperoni pizza & potato skins
crackers w/ cheese

No comments: