Saturday, March 16, 2013

Memorial Day Challenge - Day 20

No, you haven't missed 11 days worth of blog entries. I just haven't done them. It should be no surprise that I'm completely sucking ass. I had some major emotional bullshit go down, but that's been resolved and I actually have more time in my day to work out now. So, I am planning (again) to hit that shit hard. My Turbo Kick certification is in less than a month.

Speaking of Turbo certification, we are training on Round 54. Here are a couple videos from YouTube that showcase this round. I'm probably going to start practicing them.

The punch & kick section:


The Turbo section:


They both look like lots of fun. I wish I could get my energy up the way she does. I can for routines I know really well, like Cardio Party 3. I can't find a good video of CP3 but here's a great montage of some other Turbo Jam workouts:

Actually, here is a great CP3 video! Love this workout so much. I don't know why I can't embed it in the blog though. 



No comments: