Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 45

Today has been rough. I was in no mood to work out when I woke up, mainly because yesterday was my 8th wedding anniversary and I had no desire to celebrate. So guilt was getting to me this morning, and I went back to bed. When I finally got up, I made the mistake of turning the computer on. In my defense, I needed some phone numbers from a PDF file, and it never occurred to me to *gasp* use the phone book!! By the time I finished working out (complete with checking my email between sets) and got my day started, it was nearly noon. I hate that. Fortunately, I do have to be up early for an appointment tomorrow, so no slacking.

Food has been decent today. I was low on fat, so I enjoyed some extra coffee with cream. I'll eat low fat just so I can do that. I love my coffee with cream.

apple
cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

chicken breast
raw carrots, cauliflower, broccoli
coffee w/ cream

cube steak
baked onion rings

bagel w/ low fat cream cheese

turkey slices on bagel

Calories - 1372
Carbs - 110 (17 fiber)
Protein - 123
Fat - 53
Ratio - 31.3c/35p/33.7f

No comments: