Saturday, September 1, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 20

I have been starving today!!! I seriously can't get enough to eat. I ate six times, and I could go for another meal. I've brushed my teeth and am getting ready for bed, to sleep the hunger away.

Cardio was good. I'd rather lift, though. But I suppose, 20 minutes 3 times a week isn't horrible.

Food was great, I think. I ate a lot, but it was all good stuff. I have switched from nonfat to regular cottage cheese because most days, I am struggling to get the calories in. And let's be honest - it just tastes better. I've always wondered what food manufacturers do with the fat they remove from products.

1 cup cottage cheese
5 oz apple
16 oz coffee w/ 2 tbs skim milk

4 oz chicken breast
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1/2 bag lettuce trio
4 oz cucumber
1 tbs onion
1 tbs green pepper
5 oz carrots

1 tbs light mayonnaise
1 tsp mustard
6.5 oz tuna
2 slices double fiber wheat bread

1 cup cottage cheese
4 oz carrots

8 oz shrimp
5 oz baked potato
2 cups green beans
2 tbs low fat sour cream

2 oz mozzarella
1 sugar free chocolate pudding

Calories - 1858
Carbs - 174 (34 fiber)
Protein - 187
Fat - 59
Ratio - 36.2c/38.8p/25f

No comments: