Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fat X - Day 2 - Tuesday

I had a Buckeye (chocolate covered peanut butter ball) last night after I blogged, so I'm down 4 more weekly points, to 25.

Fat X Workout
(warm up 5 minutes before each workout)

Day 2
do circuit as many times as you can for 10 minutes: shuffles, shoulder press, step-ups, Russian twist (use a weight that would max out at 15-20 reps, do 12 reps per exercise/side), rest 3-4 minutes, repeat one time

Whoa, baby! This one gets the old ticker going immediately!!! I was sweating by the end of my first 12 shuffles. Most excellent workout, though I hate step-ups with a passion. I did the circuit 4 times in each round, using 10 pound dumbbells for step-ups (onto my stupid chair that's really high, but everything else in the house is too low) and a 10 pounder for the Russian twists. Those suck too - any exercise where there's pressure on my tailbone really bugs me. For the shoulder press, I used my 15 pound bar, no extra weight. I may add 5 pounds next time around. Total time - 28:39. Calories burned - 196 (2 Activity Points).

multigrain Cheerios w/ skim milk [3 pts]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper, Swiss cheese & salsa, light English muffin w/ sugar-free jam [6pts]

cookie doughs [5 pts]; I'm estimating here. I didn't have a lot.

grilled turkey breast cutlet, various raw vegetables [2 pts]

turkey breast cutlet & sweet potato chips [6 pts]

cottage cheese [2 pts]

Two cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

24 points today. 21 weekly and 4 activity points remaining.

No comments: