Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fat X - Day 11 - Thursday

Fat X Workout
(warm up 5 minutes before each workout)

do circuit 5 times: dumbbell bench press (use heaviest weight possible for 6 reps, drop they weight by 50% and do 10 reps), rows (use heaviest weight possible for 6 reps, drop they weight by 50% and do 10 reps), unstable object lift (6 reps per side), rest 2-3 minutes

I was feeling ambitious, and did these with 30 pound dumbbells to start off. It was very challenging, especially for the rows. For the unstable object lift, all I had was a gallon jug of water (not even the milk jug kind, some 7 Eleven refill thing) and it was just not heavy enough. I did not care for this workout at all. I barely broke a sweat, and that was from the warm up. Total time: 21:26 Calories burned 107 (1 Activity Point)

omelet w/ onion, green pepper, cheese & salsa, light English muffin w/ reduced-sugar jelly [6 pts]

cake ball [8 pts]; My friend made the cutest (and most delicious) little cake balls - I estimated the points, but they are small. And delicious. Really delicious! And these were spread out through the day, not all at once!!!

SteamFresh Meals for Two [3 pts]; I can't remember what "flavor" it was, but I made it a meal for four. I added some green pepper slices to bulk it up.

apple & cottage cheese [4 pts]

banana [1 pt]

SteamFresh Meals for Two [3 pts]; Again, beefed up with green pepper chunks. And carrot sticks on the side, even though there are carrots in the meal.

turkey meatballs [3 pts]

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

28 points today. 12 weekly and 6 activity points remaining.


No comments: