Sunday, December 9, 2012

Determined in December - Day 8 & 9

Today was not a good day. I took a much needed break from exercise, but I also didn't eat anything for most of the day. I have no appetite at all. I don't care. I just don't fucking care. My friend, who hasn't seen me in two weeks, commented on my weight loss. I don't know how much I've lost - not much, really. It shouldn't be noticeable.

Anyway, by the end of the evening, I pulled myself together enough to eat some decent food. I also bought a candy bar, which tasted like ass, and I regretted eating it. I then went to Wendy's and just had a small fry and a chicken wrap. I think I'm going to be okay.

I didn't log all of my food in MyFitnessPal today. But tomorrow, I am 100% sure I'll be back to normal, without a binge.

No comments: