Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 7 - Tuesday

No workout again today. I doubt I will get any exercise this week, but I'm okay with that.

On the dental work front, things are going well. There's not much pain, still just some pressure under the denture but not as bad as yesterday.

Food:
cottage cheese [5]
baked oatmeal [6]
cream of broccoli soup [6]
banana [0] - Okay, so it was a frozen banana thrown into the food processor and therefore "ice cream" but I needed a fruit serving.
cheese [2] omelet [3] w/ sauteed [1] peppers & sweet hot sauce [1], bear sausage [3] - The bear sausage was incredible difficult for me to chew but it tasted to good. It took me quite a while to eat this meal.

Two coffees [2] and some tea. I am drinking a lot slower than normal. I don't know if I got all my fruit & vegetable servings in. It's possible. I managed to eat all of my daily points though, and I have 49 weekly points remaining.

No comments: