Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No Videos Challenge - Week 5 - Wednesday

I forgot to note last night that I was missing my oil servings. I was too lazy to go back and edit.

squat 5x5x100 lbs
db bench press 5x5x37.5 lbs
assisted pull up 3x12 

2 activity points for this. It makes me absolutely crazy that I can do 35 pounds for my bench press but not 40 pounds. I can't get the dumbbells into position. I even tried doing them from the floor and just easing them back the way Chalene Johnson does in Chalene Extreme. As much as I hate to use an unbalanced dumbbell, I went with 37.5 pounders.

Food:
apple & cottage cheese
rice w/ vegetables [4 pts]
jack-o-lantern sloppy joe pie [2 pts for pie crust] - I used Ellie Krieger's sloppy joe recipe with venison and cut out a jack-o-lantern shape from a pie crust
banana
chocolate [6 pts] - grrrrr!

40 ounces of water and two coffees. 20 weekly points remaining and I used both my activity points.

Days On Plan: 3

No comments: