Monday, August 30, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 6 - Monday - Workout B2

Stage 6B

reverse lunge, one dumbbell on shoulder 3x8x25 lbs
dumbbell two-point row 3x8x30 lbs
dumbbell push press 3x8x30 lbs
60 s rest

back extension 2x8
incline reverse crunch 2x8
60 s rest

I have a hard time getting the push press right. I don't think I'm going to be able to increase my weight for it. I know it's not a shoulder move and more of an explosive hip drive movement, but I can barely get my dumbbells into position. That is the problem. I can do the move itself once I get them up. The rest of the workout, I really like. 2 activity points for it.

Food:
eggs w/ mini bagel [1 pt] & avocado hummus
red pepper slices w/ avocado hummus, bulgur
apple & cottage cheese & sweet potato
bulgur & beans - I had vegetarian brown rice sushi on the menu but we had so many leftovers that I didn't bother with it, and I really just wasn't all that hungry.
yogurt & Core granola

80 ounces of water and four coffees. 35 weekly points remaining. I only used one of my activity points - the other goes to waste.

Tomorrow's workout - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

Days Binge Free: 64

No comments: