Sunday, May 16, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Sunday - Rest Day

After I blogged last night, I had some pretzels with homemade dip, and some Wheat Thins. I didn't put any of them in my tracker, but I'm estimating about 10 points worth, being safe. I honestly wish I hadn't eaten any of it. I could "afford" to but I didn't need to. And I'd done so well the last two weeks. Bummer. Worse than that, though, I immediately bloated and felt crappy from the bad carbs. Same thing today. I ate carbs and craved more. Not sugar junk, but things like bread and pretzels and rice cakes. I think this is a clear sign that I need to tick with Filling Foods AND plan out my menus each day (as I had been until after dinner last night). Impulse eating, even when it's on plan, messes me up. So I need to be faithful to my menus.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 1B8.

No comments: