Saturday, November 7, 2009

P90X - Week 9 - Saturday

I ate a protein granola bar & yogurt after blogging last night - six activity points subtracted.

Yeah, my legs are total toast today, so no Plyo. Instead, I did X Stretch, Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout (143 calories) and Jillian Michaels Cardio Kickbox (24 minutes, 148 calories). Altogether, 291 calories, and I gave myself 3 Activity Points.

Banana Nut Cheerios [3 pts]

scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa. light English muffin w/ light cream cheese & jelly [5 pts]

chicken breast, green pepper slices, corn & black bean salad w/ avocado lime vinaigrette [7 pts]

banana [1 pt]; I am desperately trying not to eat the chocolate in the freezer. I have the points to have a piece or two but I'm afraid I won't stop with one or two.

chicken, pasta & vegetable casserole [7 pts]

chocolates [6 pts]; Obviously, I failed.

Five cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

30 points today. 0 weekly and 6 activity points remaining.

No comments: