Monday, August 25, 2008

NROL - Week 4 - Monday

I did the Tae Bo Cardio Circuit 1 again today. I had to keep stopping and rewinding during the total body circuit because I cannot get 2 of the moves down!! It was incredibly frustrating because he doesn't really do it in slow motion or at a learning pace. I'll just have to keep working at it. And the overall pace of the workout is a lot faster than I can keep up with. And my balance sucks.

I'm obviously in a pissy mood today. Bah! I know my numbers are skimpy but I just don't feel like dealing with food preparation today.

7:15 AM - apple & cottage cheese; eaten on couch before workout

10:30 AM - bacon, cheese, onion, tomato & mustard on whole wheat roll, coffee w/ cream and Splenda; eaten on couch; I ate slowly and savored it! It was good

6:30 PM - roasted chicken breast, broccoli & cauliflower; eaten at dining table; I went way too long without eating but I didn't go overboard when I finally did eat dinner

Calories - 1191
Carbs - 106 (27 fiber)
Protein - 110
Fat - 40
C/P/F Ratio - 34.6/36/29.4

No comments: