Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 51

Things are going very well. I think I've gotten over that hump! I've been getting up when my husband leave for work. I really wanted to sleep in today, but I didn't. So, that makes two weeks now. Yay! And with the weather getting warmer, it won't be so bad.

My ring have been falling off, now that my bloating from the last binge is gone. It's kind of strange that I gauge my success (or lack of) on how my rings fit me. Oh well - whatever does the trick!

apple
cottage cheese

chicken sandwich w/ homemade Outback onion sauce
coffee w/ cream

fortified French toast
coffee w/ cream

pepper jack cheese
celery
salsa & sour cream dip
cucumber

chicken sandwiches w/ homemade Outback onion sauce

rice cakes

Calories - 1466
Carbs - 139 (29 fiber)
Protein - 144
Fat - 48
C/P/F Ratio - 35.5/36.8/27.7

No comments: