Saturday, October 20, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 69

Today was horrible. I didn't get much sleep last night because my stupid husband didn't come home from the poker game until almost 4 AM. I was up from midnight on, worried sick because I couldn't get ahold of him. Turns out, the game ended at 11:30 and he was gabbing with one of the guys for 4 hours. So I was incredibly pissed off and only got a couple hours of sleep. The last thing I wanted to do this morning was cardio. I was going to put it off until evening, quite possibly until tomorrow. Fortunately, I changed my mind and got it out of the way. I had my best distance, too!

Then, I had my niece and nephew here (they spent the night) and these aren't the easiest kids to be around, so they only made my headache and grumpiness worse. In the early afternoon, I was giving the kids some M&Ms (dark chocolate, my favorite) and I had 4 or 5. I'm not going to put them in my tracker because I'm lazy, but I did cave and have a few. I also bought one of those new Reese's Whipped whatevers. I'm saving that for tomorrow.

apple
cottage cheese

ground chicken
black eyed peas
coffee w/ cream

ground chicken
black eyed peas

steamed broccoli
chicken breast

Calories - 1405
Carbs - 126 (28 fiber)
Protein - 131
Fat - 46
C/P/F Ratio - 35.1/36.3/28.6

No comments: